I woke up the other morning and was greeted with a lovely surprise. Dogdaz had given us a Versatile Blogger Award (Thanks a million, Dogdaz).
I broke the news to The Lads who were over-the-moon with excitement. Well, the Whitey’s were, but Pogo, being very full of himself, just shrugged and said “About time!”. He certainly has a big-head for such a little dog!
Shelli Cat has been purring ever since she heard about the award!
I would highly recommend that you pop on over to Dogdaz: A Day with My Zoo. Her blog is considerably more established than mine! At Dogdaz, you can read all about the dogs, Louise and Sofie and the house cats, Muffin Man, Noel and Constance. I really enjoy reading about all their adventures and the photos are so cute!
As per the rules of the award (see below), here are seven random facts about us:
1. Pogo’s favourite toy is squeaky ring. He has had it since he was a tiny puppy.
2. Casper is scared of heights. Even if he is in the upstairs bedroom (with the door closed!), he will flatten himself to the floor as if he might fall.
3. Jimmy loves to give high five! We call it the Paw of Friendship!
4. Shelli has loads of nicknames. The most used one is Marble Eyes on account of her stunningly beautiful eyes.
5. I once fell flat on my back during a rainy day agility class. How embarassing! Pogo jumped straight off the dog walk onto me. I would like to think he was checking that I was ok, but in reality I think he was saying “what on earth sort of hand signal is that??”
6. Mr Fluffy Tufts wrestles with The Lads every day. You should see how excited they are when they hear him coming in from work!
7. Shelli likes to drape herself across Mr Fluffy Tufts’ shoulders like a fur stole. It is the cutest thing. Well, I don’t think he thought it was that cute when she climbed up there before he had put on his t-shirt. Ouch!
My Nominations: (I have only been blogging for a week, but in that short time I have come across these great blogs)
Bailey’s Journal – A very moving blog containing letters between Bailey (who has gone to Rainbow Bridge) and his Mommy.
Mental Pills – Great comics! I especially like Doggy World which portrays the adventures of Dixie the Poodle and Angus the Chinese Crested.
Tiffy’s World – A very cute blog detailing the life and adventures of Tiffy the Yorkie.
Simple Speedy Snacks – A delicious blog with lots of yummy, healthy recipes.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to as many as 15 more blogging friends.
4. Contact those friends and congratulate them!