Peanut Butter Balls
- Melt some peanut butter over a very low heat
- Gradually add low-fat milk until the mixture is the consistency of yoghurt
- Stir in a small amount oats or oat bran and mix until they are coated with the peanut butter mixture
- Keep mixing in small amounts of oats until the mixture is very thick like dough
- Roll this into marble-sized balls and place in the fridge to harden
These will keep for a week or more if stored in the fridge. If you have a dog that is lactose-intolerant, please use water instead of milk. Use oat bran for dogs who have problems with their anal glands.